Senaste nytt

Utveckling av nya tjänster med api.flysas.com

Cool, I haven't seen that. How did you find it? Key generation worked for me.

Edit: Creating an account went fine, but i can't login, and it looks like there are no products or APIs

I can sign up, and sign in, but when I press the big green button on the main screen, that I would expect to guide me to a sign in to get API key, nothing happens. This website looks like a early beta..

Peter G

Medlem
I do not think they are going to release it to the public. So it is back to screen scraping with selenium :(
Screenscraping would just block you if your traffic or site visit behavior is out of the ordinary.
Better is to be like awardhacks: have a dialogue and we take it from there. Tools/services producing value from enthusiasts to EB members without commercial benefits to the api-consumer is more of interest than those building a “business”off polling our APIs without our approval.

Regarding our API toolbox mentioned
: it is not truly public yet but I hope it will be in the future. We are already using it with some partners but by invitation only and more on the B2B side.
But here would be a place where we could offer tailored APIs and where enthusiasts could register their applications, get them approved and endorsed. Given corona times it’s quite put on hold for the moment but I truly hope we see something exciting here in the future that developers (and SAs) can benefit from.

/Peter
Tech Lead Loyalty Solutions.
SAS

Regarding our API toolbox mentioned
: it is not truly public yet but I hope it will be in the future. We are already using it with some partners but by invitation only and more on the B2B side.
But here would be a place where we could offer tailored APIs and where enthusiasts could register their applications, get them approved and endorsed. Given corona times it’s quite put on hold for the moment but I truly hope we see something exciting here in the future that developers (and SAs) can benefit from.

For some reason I didn’t get notified about your answer. For us private "enthusiasts" it is impossible to get into contact with SAS IT. I was using the API, until it was blocked, for private non-commercial (hobby) purposes. I would love to get access to it again, perhaps with a limited number of queries per day. Nicolas@ngsn.dk

LSH

Medlem
Bevakningstjänsten (alerts) på awardhacks slutade fungera i torsdags kväll. Jag har nu åtgärdat problemet. En del "förlorade" mejl har jag kunnat återskapa och skicka men att göra det hundraprocentigt är ett stort jobb (som jag inte orkar göra). Gör därför en manuell koll om ni har "viktiga" bevakningar.

Toppen