Senaste nytt

Alaska Airlines blir del av OneWorld

J S

Medlem
Fick det här i mailkorgen precis:

I couldn’t be more excited to share with you that we are partnering with American Airlines to create a West Coast International Alliance—connecting our network to the rest of the world in a remarkable way. Our Global Partners have always provided guests with the opportunity to go global, but today, we are proud to strengthen our relationship with American Airlines, and in Summer 2021, plan to join the oneworld® alliance. This means traveling on Alaska, American or a oneworld partner will feel like one connected travel experience—no matter who or where you fly.

So what does this mean for you?

Effective immediately:
• Redeem Alaska Mileage Plan™ miles on all American Airlines flights.
• Access any of American’s 50 Admirals Club locations worldwide with an Alaska Lounge membership.
• Continue to earn and redeem Alaska Mileage Plan miles on our current portfolio of 16 Global Partners.

Starting Spring 2020:
• Earn Alaska Mileage Plan miles on any American Airlines flights, domestically and internationally.

Starting Summer 2021:
• Earn and redeem Alaska Mileage Plan miles on all oneworld airlines.
• Alaska elites will enjoy privileges, including priority boarding, premium seating, baggage benefits and more when you fly on American Airlines or any oneworld airline.
• Access 650 lounges within the oneworld network as an MVP Gold or Gold 75K member.

We will share more details with you as these benefits become available.

We are honored that you trust us with your travel needs. On behalf of Alaska and our 23,000 employees who work tirelessly to deliver their best to you every day, thanks for flying with us.

Andrew Harrison
Chief Commercial Officer

palmen

Jag hoppas det även betyder att man kanske tjäna miles till British Airways eller American när man flyger med dom. Deras gamla Virgin plan är riktigt trevliga i First.

Homer

Medlem
Öppnar intressanta ruttmöjligheter och Aviosanvändning
t.ex till Aleuterna
Travel Alaska - Southwest Alaska - The Aleutian Islands
Battle of the Aleutian Islands - HISTORY

(vet inte hur aktuella de här ruttkartorna är)
093275e237b2e2d7063ae44fb6c46854.jpg

synergy_routemap_alaska_airlines_virgin_america_merger_b0190de02de9f90ab30ee4ed360ad4d01676038a.jpg

Homer

Medlem
Jag hoppas det även betyder att man kanske tjäna miles till British Airways eller American när man flyger med dom. Deras gamla Virgin plan är riktigt trevliga i First.

Det är väl självklart om de går med i Oneworld, mindre troligt att deras Domestic First kommer att ge 210 Tier Points,
annars LHR-MIA-LAX-ANC-HNL 140+3x210
(går f.ö. sedan länge att boka Alaska resor med miles/Avios)

CJR

Medlem
Trevligt, har premiär med Alaska om ett par timmar. Domestic First från San Jose till San Diego. Kanske blir lite tier points till BA!

Homer

Medlem
British Airways from June 2020 intends to expand codeshare partnership with Alaska Airlines, as the airline plans to operate service to Portland OR. Planned codeshare expansion scheduled to commence as early as 01JUN20, although further changes likely.

British Airways operated by Alaska Airlines
Portland OR – Anchorage
Portland OR – Boise
Portland OR – Kahului
Portland OR – Paine Field
Portland OR – Redmond
Portland OR – Reno
Portland OR – Sacramento
Portland OR – Spokane

Toppen