Senaste nytt

Vad som kan hända när man lägger upp sitt boardingpass på sociala medier

Tonton

Medlem
Om du velat att han skulle lära sig den "hårda" vägen så kanske en beställning av special mat skulle överraskat;

Lacto-ovo-vegetarian. Does not contain meat, fish or seafood. ...

Asian/Hindu vegetarian.

Muslim. ...

Kosher. ...

Har tyvärr inte själv vågat köra skämtet, man skulle ju själv bli rätt sur när man ser fram mot en rejäl kulinarisk tre rätter flygplans middag och de kommer med nåt annat.

Gjorde liknande med brorsan en gång, och satte honom på mittenplats längst bak i GO. Riktigt roligt. Han var inte nöjd ;)
Jag skulle dock dra mig för att göra något liknande mot någon annan.

Then the Earth stopped spinning on its axis.

For an instant, time stood still.

Then he said it:

“You could drop me in the bush and I’d feel perfectly confident navigating my way out, looking at the sun and direction of rivers and figuring out where to go, but this! Hah!”

This was possibly the most pure and powerful Australian energy a human can possess, and explains how we elected our strongest as our leader. The raw energy did in fact travel through the phone speaker and directly into my brain, killing me instantly.

When I’d collected myself from various corners of the room, he asked if there was a book about the basics of IT, since he wanted to learn about it. That was kinda humanising, since it made me realise that even famous people are just people too.

fan va roligt..... haha

Toppen