Senaste nytt

Leaders Club Medlemskap 1år GRATIS

Homer

Medlem
Gratis Natt

Låter som att man kan bo 5 nätter på något av de billigare och plocka ut gratisnatten på ett svindyrt (t.ex Ritz Paris)

What is Leaders Club Rewards?
Leaders Club Rewards is an exciting benefit for Leaders Club members which enables them to earn complimentary nights at any of the Leading Hotels across the world. Simply make five or four reservations depending on your membership level and complete your stays before your expiration date and you may receive a free night at any Leading Hotel across the globe. When you keep your Leaders Club Membership Active, your Stay Credits will not expire. At least two hotels must be represented in the five or four stays to qualify for the complimentary night and each stay must meet certain requirements to qualify. Certain other restrictions may also apply.

Do all Leading Hotels participate in Leaders Club Rewards?
Yes, all Leading Hotels participate in the program.

Can I earn more than one free night per year?
Yes, there is no limit to the number of free nights that you can earn.

Do I have to be a Leaders Club member to redeem my reward?
Yes, Leaders Club membership is required.

mer här
Sign in to your account: Leading Hotels of the World

RonnieK

Medlem
Fick detta på mailen idag. Någon som ska med?
lhw_event_email.png

Det står den 16 oktober i mailet men vid registreringen står det 16 mars, dvs om en månad.

banditan

Medlem
Klippt ur mailet:
It has come to our attention that you recently obtained a membership in our Leaders Club program through an offer that was intended for a special population. As you were not a legitimate recipient of this offer and accessed it through unintended means, your Leaders Club membership has been terminated as of 01 March 2017. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact us at theleaders@lhw.com.

RonnieK

Medlem
Sånt här får man tyvärr alltid räkna med att det kan hända när man använt ett erbjudande riktat mot någon annan.

Är det någon av er som blivit av med medlemskapet som har/haft en bokning med LHW (avklarad eller framtida)? Vore intressant att veta om de gjort undantag för dessa.

Toppen